This week at VMworld 2021 Dell Technologies announced APEX Cloud Services with VMware Cloud. This is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service that provides software-defined compute, storage, and networking with secure and consistent operations across multi-cloud environments – private, public, and edge. The infrastructure is owned and managed by Dell Technologies, freeing customers from the hassles of day-to-day infrastructure management. This week on the Virtually Speaking Podcast John and Pete had a vChat with Srinath Alapati and Benjamin Gordy from Dell Technologies about Apex Cloud Services with VMware Cloud.
- Blog: https://www.delltechnologies.com/en-us/blog/introducing-apex-cloud-services-with-vmware-cloud/
- Website: https://www.delltechnologies.com/en-us/apex/cloud-services/vmware-cloud.htm
- MCL 2735: Looking into the future of local cloud and distributed cloud with VMware Cloud on Dell EMC
- MCL 2152: Cloud or On-Prem? Why Not BOTH – VMC on Dell EMC brings the cloud to the data center
- MCL 2768: On-prem infrastructure-as-a-Service: APEX Cloud Services with VMware Cloud
And that’s not all! Jeff sat down with Raghu, the CEO of VMware, to discuss the future of the two companies. You can find this session here:
- VI 3450: Voices of VMworld: Jeff Clarke, Vice Chairman and Co-Chief Operating Officer, Dell and VMware CEO Raghu Raghuram
The Virtually Speaking Podcast
The Virtually Speaking Podcast is a technical podcast dedicated to discussing VMware topics related to storage and availability. Each episode Pete Flecha and John Nicholson bring in various subject matter experts from VMware and within the industry to discuss their respective areas of expertise. If you’re new to the Virtually Speaking Podcast check out all episodes on vSpeakingPodcast.com and follow on Twitter @VirtSpeaking.