Over the years, VMware’s software-defined infrastructure has helped hundreds of thousands of organizations reduce costs while increasing agility through virtualization and consolidation. VMware vSphere, the industry-leading compute platform, powering more than 85 million workloads across private and public clouds. From compute virtualization to storage virtualization to networking virtualization and beyond, the VMware innovation engine hasn’t stopped.
This week at VMworld 2021 VMware announced Project Arctic and Project Cascade. Together these projects will address the needs of two distinct groups in a multi-cloud world: Project Arctic will address the needs of IT operators who need to deliver enterprise IT resources, and Project Cascade will address the needs of developers and DevOps professionals who need to rapidly develop and deploy modern applications.
On this episode of Virtually Speaking Pete and John welcome Dave Morera to discuss the details of Project Arctic and Project Cascade.
- How Innovations in VMware vSphere® are Redefining Infrastructure to Run Future Applications
- To learn more about Project Capitola,, read this blog.
- Don’t Miss These Sessions at VMworld 2021
- vSphere - APP1205: What’s New in vSphere
- Project Monterey – MCL2379: Partner Roundtable Discussion – Redefining Data Center Solutions
- Project Capitola – MCL2384: Big Memory – An Industry Perspective on Customer Pain Points and Potential Solution
The Virtually Speaking Podcast