Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Intelligent Logging and Analytics
- Can I use the clustered workspace ONE Access instance for identity and access management?
Yes, provided you do not plan to fail over the clustered instance to another VMware Cloud Foundation instance, as doing so may impact user access to vRealize Log Insight.
- Can I install/upgrade additional vRealize Log Insight Content Packs?
- Can I create custom widgets and dashboards in vRealize Log Insight?
- How do I manage local user passwords for vRealize Log Insight?
You use SDDC Manager's password management feature.
- What are the benefits of VMware Cloud Foundation-aware mode?
When vRealize Log Insight is deployed in VMware Cloud Foundation-aware mode, the following benefits exist:
- Workload domain integration
- Password rotation
- Core component integration
- Content pack installation
- Cross component integration
- Upgrade co-ordination
- What are the limitations of VMware Cloud Foundation-aware mode?
When vRealize Log Insight is deployed in VMware Cloud Foundation-aware mode, the following limitations exist:
- Network placement is controlled
- Version is tied to the VMware Cloud Foundation Bill of Materials (BOM)