When VMware launched VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery (DR) at VMworld 2020, we embarked to deliver an on-demand, easy-to-use DRaaS solution, leveraging cloud economics. 12 months and many cloud releases later, we’re seeing that goal come true as customers confidently modernize disaster recovery (DR) plans, accelerate ransomware recovery capabilities, expand DR capacity while optimizing for cost.
On this episode of Virtually Speaking, Pete and John welcome VMware's Mark Chuang to discuss this week's announcements concerning VMware Cloud DR.
- What’s New at VMworld with DR-as-a-Service (DRaaS)
- Operational “Air-gapping” in the Fight Against Ransomware
- Rapid Ransomware Recovery Needs a New Type of Filesystem
VMworld Sessions on VMware Cloud DR
- Unlocking the Power of Security and Resiliency in a Digital-First World [SEC1177]
- Ransomware Recovery Step-by-Step with VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery [MCL3018]
- VMware DRaaS - Combine 2 Services for Comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plans [MCL1202]
- Architecting VMware DR Solutions to Meet Your Recovery Goals [MCL2232]
The Virtually Speaking Podcast
The Virtually Speaking Podcast is a technical podcast dedicated to discussing VMware topics related to storage and availability. Each episode Pete Flecha and John Nicholson bring in various subject matter experts from VMware and within the industry to discuss their respective areas of expertise. If you’re new to the Virtually Speaking Podcast check out all episodes on vSpeakingPodcast.com and follow on Twitter @VirtSpeaking.